All artwork supplied "print ready" must adhere to the following guidelines:
- We accept files in .pdf, .ai, .eps .jpg and .cdr only. We do not accept Publisher, Word or Photoshop files.
- All artwork must be in CMYK colours or Greyscale (no RGB or Spot Colours)
- All fonts as outlines or converted to curves. We do not accept font files.
- All transparency effects must be flattened
- All graphics to be a minimum of 300dpi (preferably 600 - 800dpi)
- All artwork to be on a 1:1 scale
- 2mm bleed each side
- No printers marks
- Artwork correctly sized with the correct amount of bleed as per specification templates
- An artwork charge will apply for files that do not conform to these guidelines.
- Artwork supplied "print ready" will be printed "as is" with no adjustments to colour, text or layout. We do not proof read any artwork that we have not created before it is sent to print so it is important that you check your files for errors.
- Files larger than 5mb can be sent through a site called "yousendit.com"
If you are unable to supply print ready files we are happy to assist but a small charge will apply.
Our downloads section has detailed artwork specification templates for all products or contact us for directions.